The McGregor Company scholarship program is designed to provide graduating high school students with a chance to pursue their ag-related educational goals as they begin college.
We offer this opportunity to students who reside within a reasonable distance of the customers we serve from McGregor branches in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. Scholarships will be awarded in incremental amounts from $250 to $1,000 per student.
2019 Application Download it now and submit your completed packet by March 22, 2019!
Ready to submit your scholarship packet??
Choose ONE* (1) method for submitting your application form and supporting documents:
- Mail to the address identified on the application, or
- Drop off at the address identified on the application, or
- Upload documents (see instructions below)
- Step 1: Download and save the APPLICATION
- Step 2: Gather the additional items requested and have them in an electronic format (pdf file format preferred). If you are unable to get all of your documents in a single pdf file, you may upload each document separately. *if any of your documents - like transcripts or letters of reference - are sealed for confidentiality, use the comment field to let us know that those pieces will be mailed or dropped off separately (same due date applies).
- Step 3: Fill in the fields below (in case we need to contact you about your files) and upload your documents no later than 5:00 p.m. (Pacific) on March 22, 2019
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, contact our Scholarship Administrator or call 509-397-4355.