National Wheat Yield Contest is ON!
The National Wheat Foundation (NWF) National Wheat Yield Contest has been organized to encourage the development of new, sustainable and innovative management practices resulting in higher yields and to show the importance of using sound cultural practices in United States wheat production.
The National Wheat Foundation will once again host the National Wheat Yield Contest. This yield contest was held for the first time in 2016 and was well-received by wheat growers across the United States. The Contest offers growers the opportunity to compete with their peers across the United States and learn from each other innovative techniques to improve wheat productivity on their farms.
Are you ready to enter??!! Check out the Rules Packet
Summary for Entering the National Wheat Yield Contest
- Complete the contest Entry Form in its entirety online.
- Provide your or the company rep’s credit card information (using PayPal) where applicable.
- NO REFUNDS of Entry Fees or Membership Dues will be issued after an entry is in the contest database.
- Entry forms and contest fees must be entered online completely by 5:00pm Eastern Time on May 1 (winter wheat) or August 1 (spring wheat). Early registration ends April 1 (winter wheat) and June 15 (spring wheat).
- If you have any questions, please submit them to email@example.com.